There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Gratifying and Rewarding lifestyle at Power!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at Power Home Remodeling Group, is unlike any other job I've ever worked in the past. Here, it's encouraged that you be successful, and its not really about what you do everyday in the company its more about where you're going. We're all about growth, we're always growing. I have the ability to be financially free because I'm compensated based on the effort that I put into this job. Luckily our success is never limited, and we have unlimited earning potential. Great working enviroment, and the people you work with are great, amd we become more of like a tight knit group of friends that I hang out with outside of work also. The company really appreciates their employees, and I feel lucky to be a part of that.

Cons

The hours are demanding, and the work is some what physical but very rewarding.

331 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Of my entire professional career, Power has by far been my best experience.

Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Inbound Call Center in Chester, PA (US)

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

One of the Company's mission statements is to provide the homeowner with the best product on the market with integrity, always putting the homeowner's needs first. This is not only true for them professionally, but also in their employee relationships. From the first moment you start your career at Power you become part of the Company family. They train you, find the best career slot for you and nurture you to become the best you can be. They expect the best from you but also give back their best. Training and counseling is always available upon request and the Company's "open door" policy is available for employee concerns. They develop employee-management relationships through Company-sponsored activities; bowling, after-hours get-togethers, even cruises! Encouragement through departmental contests, personal and team bonuses and a variety of games make it a fun environment and very lucrative! Advancement is always encouraged by promoting from within the Company. You need determination to succeed, ability to use the training available, and the dependability and character to give your best; but the "sky's the limit"at Power!

Cons

The location of the Chester branch does not afford many meal-time options. There is one cafe in the building with limited hours and local eateries are minimal.

Crap with sprinkles on it

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY (US)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is good 1000 every 2 weeks after taxes its like 775

And co workers can be cool

You get decent training

Cons

The hours, prepare to give away your social life to this job you get to the office at 10 and have meeting till 12 then go door to door asking people to get a "free estimate" untill 8 or 9 at night then you go back to the office and have to bullcrap around with the vp for another hour

The selfishness of the managers they dont care how many appointments are set in their van as long as every one sets 1 they still get their bonus

Its is hard to bonus it all comes down to the sales person to do a good job so you can bonus

You work in the rain Extreme heat or snow.

If your haveing a good week you may hear a good job if you are doing bad you will deff hear about it

They lie to you in the interview they dont tell you its door to door job with long hours

Stop being friends with the employees and acctually be a manager, stop giving special treatment to the butt kissers

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group