Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Very high turnaround and no advancement. Was told not to mention advancement in my interview.

Former Employee - Account Manager in South Bend, IN (US)
Former Employee - Account Manager in South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey

Pros

Dresscode is casual and there are some nice coworkers

Cons

no advancement, no respect, horrible communication, favoritism, raises are a joke and since they have changed leadership they have fired pretty much their entire workforce and replaced it. The pay seems ok when you start and then you end up bascially working 3 jobs in one position.

Treat people as you would want to be treated.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Tough Interview; good place to work

Current Employee - Human Resources in South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Human Resources in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

Company is financially stable and in a high-growth mode.

Cons

For some positions pay is below average.

Review competitors hiring practices and pay.

Really is a great company

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Press Ganey over 10 years, through the ups and downs that all companies have, and I have always been impressed with how our staff bands together and always comes out on top. I feel that Press Ganey has become my second family. I know that people here care about me, and want me to succeed. In my time with PG I have been promoted 5 times, and have been able to grow in my career, and I see I have many more opportunities ahead. Along with being able to grow I am constantly challenged. Every day is different, and I find the change and the challenges thrown my way exciting and makes me look forward to coming to work every day.

Cons

Like any growing company, we have hurdles to over come and our ups and downs. It is how we handle and get through the hard times that make us successful. I know leadership would like to promote everyone and give everyone an opportunity to grow in their careers, but that takes time.

It is important for front line managers and leaders to promote the culture of PG with their staff. It seems like there are times we are waiting on the CEO, COO to own the culture of PG, and that is not always possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey