Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Good plan, poor execution and disconnected leadership

Improvement Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe people at Press Ganey truly cares about making healthcare better. They are the best at what they do and have been doing it for 25+ years. The employees are (or were) passionate about what they do when not fearing for their jobs. People subscribe to the work hard play hard mentality and have fun with the people around them. I absolutely love visiting clients and help them give better care.

Cons3 New CEOs and Executive teams in 4 years, each progressively worse. Each new team comes in with a "ground breaking" plan and then replaces the employees with those who they worked with in the past (truth be told, like any other corporation). We now have more Vice Presidents than one can count and not enough people to do the job. A constant revolving door where employees work in fear of losing their job with No bonuses. No one questions a decision because they are afraid they will be replaced, but we somehow are supposed to think innovatively.

Our core business is satisfaction surveys but we haven't had an employee survey in 2 years, I assume because leadership either knows how unhappy people are or that ignorant they think we are satisfied (and exactly why I am posting on here).

Since I started its a completely different place.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople will accept change if it makes sense, just be more gradual. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and listen to the little guy every once in awhile. Go back to listening to customers and quit replacing good people with "your guys" as you've labeled them. Our people and customers will gladly tell you what you want to know, just listen to their needs.

The change in culture has been this organization's demise.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: The company provided a great service to their clients and truly practiced what they preached. I was… Cons: I have seen a few comments stating that others that have left negative reviews are individuals that aren't good with change. I completely disagree.… Advice to Senior Management: Honestly, I doubt any "advice" would help. If you asked this 4 years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The emperor has no clothes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: The mission of the company- to help improve healthcare -… Cons: The company began its freefall in the first quarter of this year when the latest management took the reins. Executive staff were terminated and the… Advice to Senior Management: Change is good. But changing things just to change is ignorant. Take some time to learn about a company, its dynamics, strengths and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!