There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Change is for the best

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Press Ganey is a great company to work for and has done very well. However, it's clear that there have been many areas that were neglected or under invested in. This is clearly changing with the new management team and people are excited about the ability to continue to build on Press Ganey's success.

Cons

Change isn't for everyone and makes some people nervous. Hopefully some big wins will convince those that are nervous that change is for the better.

Implement performance management. Remove non-performers quickly but make sure you just as quickly reward those top performers.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

The company hacks have distorted the real picture of Press Ganey

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Boston Office has a lot of great people.

Cons

The current senior managment comes accross as clueless. They have exciting visions with no ablitiy to execute on them.

Communicate a road map. It is hard to find a directoin to a great destination without a clue about where you are today and a plan to get from the current situation to an exciting future.

Once an enjoyable workplace has become not so enjoyable after all

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

co-workers and middle management are very supportive

Cons

New senior leadership has brought an east-coast attitude to business to midwest family life - the two are like oil and water. Some of us are now expected to be on call 24/7 and in the office until west coast business hours end....which is past dinner time for our families - for those of us with college degrees it shouldn't be a surprise that we are dissatisfied with being expected to work retail hours like this. No more bonuses and funds for celebrations have been given away to unfamiliar charities. Not cool.

You may not think that the satisfaction of employees is important and that you can just hire more people to replace those who have left, but all of our data we've collected for our clients says a high turnover and dissatisfied employees equal dissatisfied clients and decreased revenue...perhaps we need to practice what we preach?

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!