Change is for the best

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Press Ganey is a great company to work for and has done very well. However, it's clear that there have been many areas that were neglected or under invested in. This is clearly changing with the new management team and people are excited about the ability to continue to build on Press Ganey's success.

Cons

Change isn't for everyone and makes some people nervous. Hopefully some big wins will convince those that are nervous that change is for the better.

Implement performance management. Remove non-performers quickly but make sure you just as quickly reward those top performers.

Other Reviews for Press Ganey

The company hacks have distorted the real picture of Press Ganey

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Boston Office has a lot of great people.

Cons

The current senior managment comes accross as clueless. They have exciting visions with no ablitiy to execute on them.

Communicate a road map. It is hard to find a directoin to a great destination without a clue about where you are today and a plan to get from the current situation to an exciting future.

The change in culture has been this organization's demise.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The company provided a great service to their clients and truly practiced what they preached. I was a proud employee. Their products are amazing (I can only speak to their core patient/employee survey component.

Cons

I have seen a few comments stating that others that have left negative reviews are individuals that aren't good with change. I completely disagree. It has become a "good ol' boy" club and if you do not kiss up to the right person in the right manner, you are treated poorly and driven out. Change IS good. There were many MANY people that would have done whatever was necessary to promote and develop the company. They have lost a lot of dedicated people and with that, a lot of what made Press Ganey the wonderful company that Dr.'s Press, Ganey, and Hall created.

Honestly, I doubt any "advice" would help. If you asked this 4 years ago, I am certain it would have been sincerely accepted. Now, not so much.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!