Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Change is for the best

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

ProsPress Ganey is a great company to work for and has done very well. However, it's clear that there have been many areas that were neglected or under invested in. This is clearly changing with the new management team and people are excited about the ability to continue to build on Press Ganey's success.

ConsChange isn't for everyone and makes some people nervous. Hopefully some big wins will convince those that are nervous that change is for the better.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement performance management. Remove non-performers quickly but make sure you just as quickly reward those top performers.

Once an enjoyable workplace has become not so enjoyable after all

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: co-workers and middle management are very supportive Cons: New senior leadership has brought an east-coast attitude to business to midwest family life - the two are like oil and water. Some of us… Advice to Senior Management: You may not think that the satisfaction of employees is important and that you can just hire more people to replace those who have left,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good plan, poor execution and disconnected leadership

Improvement Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people at Press Ganey truly cares about making healthcare better. They are the best at what they do and have been doing it… Cons: 3 New CEOs and Executive teams in 4 years, each progressively worse. Each new team comes in with a "ground breaking" plan and then replaces… Advice to Senior Management: People will accept change if it makes sense, just be more gradual. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and listen to the little guy every… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!