Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Sad to see so many exceptional people be so marginalized

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

ProsIf we can execute we have an extraordinary mission.

ConsTalented, dedicated people both new and old are exhausted, demoralized, afraid to speak up and suffering from the fractured communication of the new c-suite. Even strong and seasoned executives are wary of public humiliation. critical decisions are being made without complete information - but the bullying and disdain of the CEO is a strong deterrent to collaboration.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that words and tone matter. Most PG employees, even the executives are not independently wealthy - the work they do at press ganey is how they support their families. The new culture seems to revolve around the ceo's mood: don't make him mad, stay out of his line of fire.

The company hacks have distorted the real picture of Press Ganey

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: The Boston Office has a lot of great people. Cons: The current senior managment comes accross as clueless. They… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate a road map. It is hard to find a directoin to a great destination without a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The culture of old is gone thanks to process wonks who haven't a clue.

Doesn't Matter Because Cronyism Keeps Great Employees Down (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Executive leadership is doing a fantastic job and should be commended for their efforts to improve this once stellar company. NOT!!! They will… Cons: Let's start with the obvious conflict of a survey company that sells an employee partnership survey yet no longer places an emphasis on surveying it's… Advice to Senior Management: 1. NEVER NEVER EVER get rid of the Employee Partnership survey. It will tell you exactly what you're doing wrong and how to improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.