Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Patient Experience Advisor (Current Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

ProsFrom my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and often difficult period in their life was thrilling to me. Over the years, my career path has meandered a bit, but never far from that early purpose -- helping others with their care. I am proud to have found a home at Press Ganey where I can continue on my personal life mission. The beauty of Press Ganey is that our clients, our company and all of my colleagues are perfectly aligned around a single purpose - helping improve any aspect of the patient experience that is within our control. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for me and I know many of my colleagues feel the same fulfillment.

ConsThe cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken, but it isn't perfect and there are many organizations that need significant help improving. And the work is never done. There is always room for improvement - which is good, but sometimes can be frustrating. Overall, pros far outweigh the cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local healthcare facility. It would remind everyone in the company why we exist - to help our clients improve the patient experience.

Press Ganey is passionate about helping its client improve the patient experience.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Senior leadership at Press Ganey is clearly passionate about ensuring that patients are heard and that the company is headed in a direction that will… Cons: As the company grows, change is inevitable but the focus on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best professional experience of my career

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros: There isn't a better company to work for. The passion, dedication and commitment throughout the company is incredible. … Cons: Press Ganey is on the right track Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!