Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Press Ganey is passionate about helping its client improve the patient experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Senior leadership at Press Ganey is clearly passionate about ensuring that patients are heard and that the company is headed in a direction that will help health systems improve the patient experience. Press Ganey is the leader in its field and is dedicated to providing the best possible solutions to its clients.

Cons

As the company grows, change is inevitable but the focus on the patient voice and maintaining close relationships with clients remains strong.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Best professional experience of my career

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

There isn't a better company to work for. The passion, dedication and commitment throughout the company is incredible. Since Pat's arrival last year, Press Ganey has taken tremendous strides in continuing the mission of improving the patient experience.

Cons

Press Ganey is on the right track

A leader striving ever higher.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Forward thinking company where innovation and integration are highly praised.
    Team environment where individuals are never too busy to teach and often place team goals ahead of individual goals, but even in this setting, individual contributions are well noted and praise given.

Cons

While teamwork is strong, in my time, there have been no team-building events to further this strength of the company.

Leadership is great. New vision and direction to maintain our industry leadership status.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey