Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

The worst professional experience of my life!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

ProsThe company has some excellent employees at the ground level.

ConsThere is massive turmoil and backstabbing at the middle management level, the senior managers are inexperienced and in over their heads, and the executives have their heads so far in the clouds that they can't see what is really going on.

From my individual perspective, the workload is unbearable. People keep quitting the company and they are not replaced, so their job responsibilities fall on other already overworked people. When I asked for help, I was told to "work more hours." When I demonstrated that I was already working 60+ hours per week, I was told to "work more efficiently." I'm doing the work of 2.5 people in 60 hours, so I'm already extremely efficient!

The company seems top-heavy with management; for example, there are at least 5 layers of management between the average worker and the executives in a < 1,000 person company.

Salaries are on the low-end of acceptable and the fringe benefits are Spartan. The health care coverage is abysmal, which is ironic because Press Ganey purports to be a leader in the health care industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementInterview some of your ground level employees. Realize that the middle management turmoil is

Moving in the right direction

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: Talented and committed employees, growth opportunities, industry leader, excellent mission. Cons: We've experienced three executive teams in the past two year, each with their own business model and leadership… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to hear employees; take action on issues identified in the employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Patient Experience Advisor (Current Employee) South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: From my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and… Cons: The cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken,… Advice to Senior Management: Create an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!