Great Company To Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The employees are truely invested in the company's success. It is refreshing to work alongside individuals who enjoy coming to work!

Cons

With offices throughut the country, you can work with people from all over and have limited opportunites to connect in person.

Continue to communicate and provide opportunities for feedback.

Other Reviews for Press Ganey

Great people

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Great product and great people to work with

Cons

CEO changed multiple times over a few year period

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They are very flexible with your schedule - letting you work from home, flex hours, etc.

Cons

I used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal.

This company continues to pile on unnecessary upper level management (all of whom are old friends of the current CEO), while treating its average employee like dirt. If you are considering working here, don't expect to be fairly compensated for your hard work. Merit increases are no longer a given, and, though they claim that you may still be eligible for a merit increase if you score high marks on your annual performance review, this is a blatant lie. Myself and several others with whom I spoke received marks of "Exceeds Expectations" on our performance reviews, yet we received no merit increases. In the past 6 months alone, I worked an average of 60 hours per week, yet I guess that just wasn't good enough. On the same day that they announced the creation of yet ANOTHER upper level management position, the CEO of the company sent out an e-mail explaining to us that only 65 people in the entire company were deemed worthy of a merit increase this year.

They can't afford to give us raises, or to provide us with desperately needed working laptops, but they sure can afford that new manager! I expect a mass exodus soon.

Stop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company into the ground. You're ruining what used to be a good company.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!