Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

ProsThey are very flexible with your schedule - letting you work from home, flex hours, etc.

ConsI used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal.

This company continues to pile on unnecessary upper level management (all of whom are old friends of the current CEO), while treating its average employee like dirt. If you are considering working here, don't expect to be fairly compensated for your hard work. Merit increases are no longer a given, and, though they claim that you may still be eligible for a merit increase if you score high marks on your annual performance review, this is a blatant lie. Myself and several others with whom I spoke received marks of "Exceeds Expectations" on our performance reviews, yet we received no merit increases. In the past 6 months alone, I worked an average of 60 hours per week, yet I guess that just wasn't good enough. On the same day that they announced the creation of yet ANOTHER upper level management position, the CEO of the company sent out an e-mail explaining to us that only 65 people in the entire company were deemed worthy of a merit increase this year.

They can't afford to give us raises, or to provide us with desperately needed working laptops, but they sure can afford that new manager! I expect a mass exodus soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company into the ground. You're ruining what used to be a good company.

Way Ahead of the Market

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Press Ganey is by far the leading provider of patient satisfaction and related services. We have deeper benchmarks, better analytics and more advisors working personally… Cons: Too many offices and remote locations that prevent greater efficiency.… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in more resources so we can move quicker. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

exciting time to work at Press Ganey

Director (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for less than a year

Pros: Positive and strong leadership Great company culture Open and honest senior leadership Cons: Press Ganey is in a high growth phase right now, so at times work… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!