Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Tough Interview; good place to work

Current Employee - Human Resources in South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - Human Resources in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

Company is financially stable and in a high-growth mode.

Cons

For some positions pay is below average.

Review competitors hiring practices and pay.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

An innovative industry leader with ample opportunity to advance

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

*Great company culture (at South Bend headquarters, as well as auxillary offices)
    *I have been granted numerous opportunities to advance throughout my career at PG
    *We are by far the industry leader, so there is much pride in working for the best
    *We are making considerable investment in technology used for internal operations
    *The benefits are better than those of most employers in the South Bend area
    *Internal communications have greatly improved over the past few years, and will continue to trend that way.
    *Our leadership team is very capable and savvy

Cons

*To be successful, you must be willing to work many more than the standard 40 hour work week. However, when you're passionate about the corporate mission, and you know your hard work will be recognized, the benefit is worth the cost.

*Continue the excellent work in representing Press Ganey in the marketplace. When Pat Ryan, Joe Greskoviak, Dr. Lee, and other C-Suite executives visit clients, they put the company's best foot forward and build tremendous credibility and it has amounted to some amazing closed deals. Keep forging onward in the marketplace and we will continue to deliver optimal customer service and operational excellence.

Making an Impact on Healthcare alongside talented individuals

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Since my first day working at Press Ganey, I've been blown away by the friendliness and dedication of my colleagues. While we have experienced tremendous growth, I continue to come to work excited each day both because of our mission (giving patients a voice in healthcare) and because of the committed and insanely talented people I get to partner with on that mission every day.

Cons

You have to be open to change, and working in a fast-paced environment. Healthcare as an industry is ever changing, and we are trying to stay ahead, so be prepared!

Continue to listen to associates, take the employee feedback seriously, and remain transparent.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey