Primerica
www.primerica.com Duluth, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The Greatest Company Ever!!!!!!!

Regional Leader (Current Employee)
Lithonia, GA (US)

I have been working at Primerica full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPrimerica is a company that you are a professionally licensed financial educator where you can impact the financial lives of the society and earn a fantastic active and passive income.

ConsIt isnt get rich quick you have to put work and effort behind building your business so dont expect a walk in the park

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing and keep being innovative with the systems that you are creating for the ease of growing our teams.

You work for yourself, but not by yourself.

Regional Leader (Current Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I have been working at Primerica full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You are your own boss and the harder you work… Cons: The only cons are if you do not work, you… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Primerica

District Leader (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Primerica as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great resources and competitive products to help families in almost any situation. Corporate assistance is very available. The technology available to the field… Cons: Training is different between offices. The company has a significant amount of criticism online. It is a difficult business, but… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let the RVP's have so much free reign. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Primerica.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primerica CEO John A. Addison Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees.