There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Don't get paid at all until you get licenced.

Former Employee - District Leader  in  Northridge, CA (US)
Former Employee - District Leader in Northridge, CA (US)

I worked at Primerica part-time for less than a year

Pros

You work on your own schedule and show up to the meetings if you want to, which I reccomend that you do. My RVP was awesome, so upbeat and excited. It seems easy to get promoted. There's no one there to promote you, you promote yourself by the work you put in. Very energetic atmosphere, almost like a family.

Cons

You can't get paid until you get your licence which consists 30 hours of classes I believe then take the state exam. You don't work on a set salary, it all depends how many life insurance applications you sell. Must drive to people's home, you don't work in a office unless your Regional Vice President which practically is their own office their paying for.

To really stick to what they really aim for, to please the client and whatever they can to insure the families future and make a difference. Reason I say this is because a family friend of mine was interested in getting life insurance and my mentor was the one to explain everything in detail which took about 3 hours. She was excited and signed but had a change of mind and couldn't afford at the time and wanted to cancel it. My mentor said, "Absolutely, no problem!" It's been 4 months and their still charging her monthly for her contract. I can't work with a company that does that to their clients and be apart of that.

241 Other Employee Reviews for Primerica (View Most Recent)

Hard work pays off, big!

Current Employee - District Leader  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - District Leader in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Primerica part-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay is commissioned based and I usually get paid within hours of a sale, not monthly as some have suggested. Rapid advances and licensing is paid by company. PRI is the largest financial services marketing company in North America.

Cons

Hard work, if that is a con. You're going to have to get out and learn how to listen to your potential client's needs. Again, is that a con?

Mr. Addison and Mr. Williams, keep up the great work..

Great company

Former Employee - Regional Leader  in  Tinton Falls, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Regional Leader in Tinton Falls, NJ (US)

I worked at Primerica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Has identified an underserved market thatshas been abandoned by the traditional financial institutions. SCREEMS OPPORTUNITY

Cons

Those who dont work bad mouth company

Continue with your leadership and direction

There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!