Progressive Business Publications

www.pbp.com
  www.pbp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Values Driven Company with Opportunity for Impact

Current Employee - Marketer in Malvern, PA (US)
Current Employee - Marketer in Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked in marketing at the company's headquarters for 3 years. Company has a high performance environment but managers give you the resources and support to succeed. I'm always learning something new and have been given opportunities to attend conferences, trainings, and other outside resources. Upper management challenges you to make an impact, but empowers you to see your ideas through.

PBP is very philanthropic and encourages employees to participate in its mentorship program . I found the program to be incredibly rewarding. Gives you a sense of pride to work with a company that positively impacts the community in so many ways.

Cons

It is a results driven environment. Everyone is held accountable for what they deliver on, so it's not for everybody.

Better coffee!

73 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications (View Most Recent)

PBP’s environment encourages you to succeed at your job

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Malvern, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

- PBP is a meritocracy - if you do well you’re rewarded with more, challenging work that plays to your strengths. As a result, I’ve been able to grow within the company and work with many different divisions which has allowed me to both learn a lot and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
    - The People - I’ve never worked with a group of more talented and interesting people. It makes work more enjoyable if you like the people you work with.
    - Giving back - PBP doesn’t just give money to non-profit organizations they support, they also encourage their employees to give time during the work day to make a difference in a child’s life by mentoring elementary school children

Cons

The office itself is "tired" looking. I would love to have more access to windows and natural light. And, more parking spaces, too.

Positive Environment, Dedicated and Professional Colleagues

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time

Pros

*Culture that encourages achievement
    *Colleagues are people of accomplishment who encourage and support one another
    *Opportunity to bring great ideas to fruition
    *Strong record of giving back to the community

Cons

*It is hurtful and aggravating to read the nasty criticisms and negative comments seen on the web.
    *some of these harangues seem unfair and misleading

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications