Project People
www.projectpeople.com Bristol, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Great Place to Work

General Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Project People full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSmall organisation with ability to make swift turns and has ear to the ground. Gives great flexibility to work and is ready to make hard choices when required.

ConsBeing small restricts the amount of work that can be done and does not allow the flexibility to work with bigger clients. Too much sector focused and reluctance to move from the sector another drawback.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

one of the best company i have worked

Data Processing Team Lead (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Project People full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Atmosphere, Good Team Work Cons: The company has no options for their employees to grow/change… Advice to Senior Management: The company has to keep on changing the management levels regularly so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Project People.

Worked for Project People? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Project People reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Project People CEO Pank Koria. All reviews posted anonymously by Project People employees.