Provident New York Bancorp

Awesome Place To Work

Manager (Current Employee)
Montebello, NY (US)

I have been working at Provident New York Bancorp full-time

ProsProvident has been transforming itself in the past year or so to take a more agressive stance towards sales and customer service. Teamwork is encouraged and everyone is friendly. Results are coming thorugh and the Street is recognizing this by being able to raise capital easily as well as getting positive ratings from analysts. I believe we are in more bigger and better things from the bank. Customer products and services are top notch and the bank which inlcudes management is very customer centric.

ConsCould look into expanding ATM network by joining an ATM network like Allpoint.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into better employee engagement at the lower ranks. Maybe by having a quarterly meeting with all bank staff recognizing goal makers as well as any news, plans, promotions, new employees, etc. This will make all employees feel like they are in touch.

satisfying

I have been working at Provident New York Bancorp

Pros: Everyone is friendly. There is a lot of room for… Cons: Teamwork is not always encouraged. Sometimes people just end up doing their… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage more teamwork. Give more incentives for completing work. Ask… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Don't Bother

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Provident New York Bancorp

Pros: Benefits are great, 9-5 hours. Cons: favortizism from senior management, unprofessional staff. Advice to Senior Management: HR needs to be more involved with what is going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Provident New York Bancorp.

Worked for Provident New York Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Provident New York Bancorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Provident New York Bancorp CEO Jack L. Kopnisky. All reviews posted anonymously by Provident New York Bancorp employees.