Prudential plc
www.prudential.co.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Would not want to work again !

Semi Senior Management (Former Employee)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Prudential plc

ProsDescent paymaster. Hard think of anything else.

ConsManagement is not driven by level of expertise and effort brought in, rather by where you come from! No acknowledgement of hard work. Bureaucracy and politics at its peak where threads reaching HQs.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompletely change the very top management and bring in competent team leader, who really understands the business and turn this place to business than House of Lords.

A very employee-centric company with high levels of integrity and also values.

Manager (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Prudential plc

Pros: The treatment of the staff by the HR is excellent and a good demonstration of it's… Cons: Long working hours and a very demanding place - which at times may compromise your… Advice to Senior Management: Relook at the ratio of male-female workforce - this may yet impact on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good

Director (Current Employee)
Seoul (South Korea)

I have been working at Prudential plc

Pros: good working environment and nice people Cons: too political and lack of talent management Advice to Senior Management: people drive the organization and need to place right people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Prudential plc.

Worked for Prudential plc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential plc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prudential plc CEO Tidjane Thiam . All reviews posted anonymously by Prudential plc employees.