Public Storage

www.publicstorage.com
  www.publicstorage.com
There are newer employer reviews for Public Storage

Overall this job is good.

I have been working at Public Storage

Pros

The pros of the job are that they compensate pretty good in my opinion for what they ask you to do on the job.

Cons

The cons of the job are that they are very micro managed. Coming from a retailer that gave more freedom to impact the business this has been a negative.

312 Other Employee Reviews for Public Storage (View Most Recent)

The only reason why I would spend time typing this review is to get full site access :)

I worked at Public Storage full-time for more than a year

Pros

ZERO!!!! and I mean absolutely none whatsoever other than its a job.

Cons

Upper management is awful. Our DM once told a woman on a conference call he was going to plant his seed in her. And then followed it up moments later by telling her she should strap one on. To be a District manager all you need is a high school degree.....In actuality a DM in this company is the equivalent to an assistant manager at a convenience store with a pair of bolt cutters. I'd like to say something positive about the customer interaction. But honestly they are all liars and scum bags with a seldom encounter with a pleasant individual. Apologies for poor sentence structure or grammar, just buzzed this out to get access. This company should be avoided. Should have known when on my interview the manager asked me are you sure you want this job.

Very slow, very micro managed,. ..

Former Employee - Property Manager  in  Saint Paul, MN (US)
    Former Employee - Property Manager in Saint Paul, MN (US)

I worked at Public Storage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not bad money for very easy work. Benefits are okay. If you don't mind sitting most of the day, it's probably the job for you. Maybe great for a retired person.

Cons

You have to memorize these crazy scripts. Working alone. Very boring. You have to leave the building on your break. Which just seems odd. The uniforms are awful.

Look for another company to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Public Storage

Worked for Public Storage? Contribute to the Community!