PwC

Great Company to Start Out In

Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

ProsYou learn things, but more importantly you get exposed to what life really is like in an accounting firm of this size. If you find that you enjoy this sort of lifestyle, then there is no better firm than PwC. Otherwise, you should really find another career, or go to internal auditing.

ConsLong busy season, long hours during busy season, and difficult to keep a consistent work-life balance. The job really becomes the center of your universe.

Great brand. Work hard, get recognized. Not your fathers Big 4 anymore.

Advisory Director (Current Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Well respected brand. Solid talent working around you. … Cons: Long hours and lots of travel. Advice to Senior Management: Make path to partner more transparent. More

Challenging

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Experience, you won't get it anywhere as real as PWC Cons: Long hours, you gotta pay to play Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.