PwC

www.pwc.com

Senior associate - Tax

Senior Associate - Tax (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsYou learn things and have the great resources. If you find that you enjoy these benefits, then there is no better firm than PwC. PWC also has a great culture and is very flexible (work home on Fridays etc.)

ConsLong hours during busy season, and it is very difficult to achieve a good work-life balance. With the corporate cell-phone, you are kind of on call all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore empathis on work-life balance. Considering the long hours & very little work-life balance, the compensation needs to be improved.

Marketing and Sales

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, lots of resources Cons: Not as much room for growth, large organization Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Room for quick promotion, continuous training and development, good pay… Cons: All possible taxes created are deducted from your pay package,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!