PwC
3.5 of 5 4,293 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Senior associate - Tax

Senior Associate - Tax (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

ProsYou learn things and have the great resources. If you find that you enjoy these benefits, then there is no better firm than PwC. PWC also has a great culture and is very flexible (work home on Fridays etc.)

ConsLong hours during busy season, and it is very difficult to achieve a good work-life balance. With the corporate cell-phone, you are kind of on call all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore empathis on work-life balance. Considering the long hours & very little work-life balance, the compensation needs to be improved.

Good place to start career as a young professional

Tax Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good professional training, decent starting salary, good team/colleagues, clear career… Cons: Lack of work and life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Marketing and Sales

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, lots of resources Cons: Not as much room for growth, large organization Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.