PwC
3.5 of 5 4,299 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

PwC truly believes in growing your own way.

Advisory Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at PwC full-time for less than a year

ProsPwC truly believes in growing your own way. Everyone is eager to help you, and assist you in elevating your work to the next level. I have never been told that someone is too busy to help me.

ConsSometimes the firm can place a lot of emphasis in firm-related activities, especially for new hires. I think associates should get their feet wet before jumping in.

Summer intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC

Pros: People are very friendly and professional. Great teamwork experience, great culture. Being assigned a buddy and a coach, both… Cons: I need to be able to work long hours during business season. Willingness… More

Great place to start

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: - brand name - working with the best and brightest - great training… Cons: - underpay considerng the long hours and work weekends - elitst mentality - poor work life-balance - revolving door.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to invest in people for longterm and fix the attrition to build a team of experienced accounting professionals. Under… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.