PwC
3.5 of 5 4,284 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A great opportunity to either pursue a career in public accounting or sharpen your skills for other avenues.

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPeople centric firm that stresses the importance of developing their employees. They have a great coaching environment. Additionally the training both on the job and at the various class-type sessions they offer are very relevant and beneficial.

ConsAlthough vacation is typically more than an "industry" position the long hours are not for everyone. Must be willing to travel in order to coco donate the needs of their clientele.

Good place to acquaint with international company

Moscow (Russia)

I have been working at PwC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great place to start a career path Cons: Salary is lower than market average in consulting Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Experience when entering the work world straight from college.

Experience Tax Associate (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good public accounting experience to get a better industry job. Cons: Long hours regardless of a true business season. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.