PwC
3.5 of 5 4,301 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

High Quality Organization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC full-time

Pros1. You get to work with outstanding/smart people who are commited to their work.
2. They are high on meeting expectations and high quality of deliverables compared to other consulting firms.
3. Great work experience.

ConsYou can work as much as you want to, and your career growth depends on it. Most people work long hours so you end up working long hours as well to outshine others. However, since the people are great, work doesn't seem so bad.

work place

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: once in job and aware..generally you are your own manager Cons: remuneration not at par and good performances not recognized beyond… Advice to Senior Management: understand people..recognize them and retain them...new ones are good but… More

Worked for 3 months, it so far.

I have been working at PwC

Pros: Good environment to work in. Cons: Different experiences with different teams. More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.