PwC
3.5 of 5 4,284 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Start a Career

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at PwC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsYou really do get a chance to work with some of the brightest people from around the world at PwC. I was never at a loss for someone to lend a hand or help me understand a new concept.

ConsIt really is a meat grinder, but that is true of all of the Big 4 accounting firms. The hours are no joke and there really aren't "busy seasons" any more. You just work all the time all year long.

Not a bad place to start your career, but work isn't particularly meaningful.

Audit Associate (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year

Pros: - While culture varies by office, you can usually find a smart, ambitious, and fun group of people - It is a great place to start… Cons: - You are not compensated well for you time (in all fairness, they are competitive with industry norms, it's an industry wide problem) - Work life… Advice to Senior Management: - Rather than trying to stay competitive with the market place, try being a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company to work for

Director (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Usually trys to do the right thing. Culture of partnership allows more of a beg forgiveness than ask permission culture, which keeps partnership nimble.… Cons: Frequently seems like those that get promoted have more of a short term financial bottom line attitude than the general culture… Advice to Senior Management: Continue attitude of acquisition and growth during economic downturns. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PwC CEO Robert Moritz. All reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees.