Qlik

www.qlik.com

Nice growth, not so nice upper management

ProsHigh growth, great people, mostly friendly environment. Have a highly differentiated product offering good for midsize companies. Marketing is getting better.

ConsPoor sales management at the top level in the U.S. Hands off approach leads to not knowing what is going on at the critical levels of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring and firing Presidents in the U.S. Live the culture you say you have. Seek out employee opinions and listen to them.

Once a brilliant place to work, now weighed down by incompetent middle management

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Qlik full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The product is second to none - simple, powerful and works as advertised. Great corporate culture - open & straightforward, move fast, challenge and… Cons: New management jumped on the the gravy train and only pay lip service to corporate values. Too many middle managers with randomly generated job titles justifying… Advice to Senior Management: Maintenance revenue is being ignored - hire sales teams to fill this gap. Take charge of HR and get rid of unproductive management and titles… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An outstanding team based company with dedicated managers.

TSE (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC (US)

I have been working at Qlik full-time for less than a year

Pros: They are always pushing you to succeed so that you grow to be all that you… Cons: They are always pushing you to succeed so that sometimes you are drinking from a fire hose. This is only… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you do, we will catch up ... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Qlik.

Worked for Qlik? Contribute to the Community!