Qualcomm
3.9 of 5 1,261 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Solid place to work

Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

ProsColleagues are smart and hardworking. There is alot of collaboration and everyone is willing to help others out. Additionally, San Diego is a great city to work in.

ConsSpace was kind of cramped during my internship. Did not get an office or cubicle, instead got a desk that was kind of just in the middle of the hallway (think receptionist's desk)

Qualcomm is a laid-back environment with plenty of opportunities for career growth

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Qualcomm full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Laid back - Good prospects for career growth - Multiple gyms… Cons: - Possible irregular work hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits

Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Friendly people, interesting work, well structured company Cons: the company's over all flow feels slow Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.