There are newer employer reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Software Centric Consulting

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros

Good Business Model - averages out revenue swings that occur in normal consulting model
Very Loose management styles.
Good work life balance encouraged.

Cons

Lack of knowledge shared among workers.
Lack of management presence to guide workflows
Somewhat static positions long wait times to move positions with in the firm

Foster an environment where workers can assemble and solve work related problems that they are intriniscally excited about. There are aspects of the industry that can be more exciting to work on but are unaccessible for a given position to contribute to those solutions.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Good

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good place to get experience

Cons

Job can be too stressful sometimes

Listen to employees

Great place to grow!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros

I came through the "college recruiting" process just like most of the other employees here. I had 2 round of interviews on campus with different managers then got a call to come visit the office. The office visit is what really won me over! The Houston office is amazing! We got a chance to talk to some of the current employees over dinner and they told me what their likes/dislikes are about the company and even gave me some tips for my office interview. The next day, you have an interview with an executive of the company. I wouldn't even call it an 'interview' it was more of a conversation. The same night after my office visit, I got a call from someone in recruiting with the offer. (Very quick turnaround).

I've been here for almost a year and I am already a 'back-up' for my BL and the backup team lead. Quorum really cares about the growth of their employees!

Cons

In the beginning, it may seem like you are working long hours (50-60 p/wk). After a couple months when you get the hang of it you learn how to manage your own time. The way I look at it - more time and effort you put into something the more you will get out of it.

There are newer employer reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!