RBS Worldpay
www.rbsworldpay.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

selling merchant services on the edge of the financial services chain

I have been working at RBS Worldpay full-time for more than 3 years

ProsStraight-up sales, walk into any business or networking event and find prospects. Enjoy autonomy, transactional sales, flexible hours, build your own business network, health care, decent training, increasingly sophisticated sales tools and infrastructure make this a fairly sticky gig. some smart folks in middle management.

ConsNo base salary. No residuals if not at quota. Less than 25% of sales team makes annual quota in the non-bank-affiliated SBM unit. Soul crushing to be instrumental in the merciless application of metrics mean that the less profitable customer accounts see regular hikes is fees, which erodes te referral base. in effect, the merchant services marketplace enforces a harsh regressive tax on the market; the smaller and more vulnerable the merchant the higher their fees will be.

Advice to Senior ManagementFirst stop being so stingy. Implement triple-bottom-line accounting. Recognize that even the business world is a community, and treat employees and customers accordingly.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

A company that lacks direction and is hard to work for

Procurement (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at RBS Worldpay full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is centrally located, has a fast-moving pace, wants to… Cons: The management team provides no leadership and direction. There is a lot of confusion as to what is happening since the company was sold by… Advice to Senior Management: Get a business plan - most companies have them so should you. Do not act give incorrect information to your regulator, it will come out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Troublesome Environment

Help Desk Specialist I (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at RBS Worldpay full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You will get a check Cons: Your Pay or Acknowledgement will not be appropriate Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RBS Worldpay.

Worked for RBS Worldpay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RBS Worldpay reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RBS Worldpay CEO Philip Jansen. All reviews posted anonymously by RBS Worldpay employees.