Radware

www.radware.com

The worst mistake of my life was to work in Radware

(Former Employee) Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Prosother then some interesting technology they do use there is nothing good to say about radware, any else will be plain sugarcoating a carcase.

ConsIt starts from the moment you open the door and feel a heavy feeling setting you on making you feel that "one more day full of "joy" is starting again".
and it keeps going by having a team leader doing every thing in his power to fish out every little mistake you do and parade it to your face and then run to his managers to tell how bad one is, and it's nit picking from telling one guy next to me that the test he writes are good and then complaining to me about spelling - and when i review the other test cases i fine they are full of spelling mistakes but i got berated for it and the rest not a word, and it keeps going for downing every idea you have for imprudent and upgrade.
if Radware were the last place to work on earth i rather die then work there again.

Advice to Senior Managementleave NOW get a better place.

Smart people, poor marketing

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Radware full-time

Pros: -Very smart engineering team. -Ability to develop new products and new… Cons: -Lack of proper marketing and vision. -Some product are half baked… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open to your existing customers and employees. Invest… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Radware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Radware

Pros: - good pay and good benefits Cons: - bad culture - lack of clear vision More
There are newer reviews on Radware.

Worked for Radware? Contribute to the Community!