Range Resources
www.rangeresources.com Fort Worth, TX 500 to 999 Employees

My personal experience was very positive.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Range Resources

ProsAs a woman in what some may consider a non-traditional field, I was always encouraged by my supervisor and department manager to continue to learn more and grow within the deparment.

ConsThere wasn't someone to talk to when issues came up in the office as Human Resources is located in Fort Worth.

Advice to Senior ManagementHopefully, there is now someone available at all offices for personnel who may have issues arise when all their supervisors are out of town, i.e. HR. If not, perhaps there is an established "chain of command" plainly spelled out as to what the employee would do in such a case.

It's Great If You Fit In

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Range Resources

Pros: Good salary, nice office building and location, nice employees, It's close to… Cons: It may be hard to make friends within the company if you don't like to hunt, fish, boat, play poker,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire employees that have varied interests. All the employees seem… More

It was a great learning and work experience, I wish the office in Ohio was still open, I would be working there.

GIS Analyst (Former Employee)
Hartville, OH (US)

I worked at Range Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: In Geology/GIS, a very relaxed and professional atmosphere, very conducive… Cons: They closed my office and offered me Texas or Pittsburgh,… Advice to Senior Management: Stop closing offices in Ohio. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Range Resources.

Worked for Range Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Range Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Range Resources CEO John H. Pinkerton. All reviews posted anonymously by Range Resources employees.