Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI)
www.rgbsi.com Madison Heights, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not a Recommended Contract House to Work Through

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI (US)

I have been working at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) as a contractor for more than a year

ProsBonus paid after working certain number of hours on contracted job. Benefits available.

ConsNo paid vacation or sick days. Very little communication and no relationship developed by contract house. I've been on assignment for them, almost 2 years, and have not had a single phone call or visit from them to find out how things are going or willingness to work with me over challenges/ issues with the assignment.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will be much more successful, if you take to time to establish genuine relationships with the contractors that deliver revenue for your organization.

Flag Review

Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) VP of Operations responded to this review

Jul 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at RGBSI. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the bonus and benefits packages. To address the issue of communication, we are sorry to hear ... More

Decent contract house for a fresh graduate

Product Engineer (Current Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI (US)

I have been working at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good Network with Automotive OEM's Cons: Salary scale not as per market Advice to Senior Management: Pay more More

stay away!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) full-time for more than a year

Pros: I liked some of the employees (however any type of… Cons: Low pay, management style (aka yelling), poor communication, pay checks regularly wrong, no room for advancement, no training… Advice to Senior Management: A little appreciation goes a long way. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI).

Worked for Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) CEO Dr.Nanua Singh. All reviews posted anonymously by Rapid Global Business Solutions (RGBSI) employees.