RealPage

www.realpage.com

Avoid this Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX (US)

ProsCan't say there are many. My advise, if you get a job offer politely turn it down and look for another company. DO NOT BELIEVE any high ratings. I am sure they are put there by RealPage HR. I have not met a lot of very happy employees at this company.

ConsWhere to start. Facilites are not kept up and there is clutter all over in the work areas. Workplace feels like an episode of Horders. The 30.06 signs on the doors should also tell you something about the environment.

Management micro-manages, makes emotional decisions then blames others when things go wrong. The fat cat executives are only worried about keeping the ship a float so they can cash out their stock and get rich. A bunch of good ol' boys in the exec offices. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. HR and management lie about raises, bonuses, compensations, etc. You can expect long hours and no appreciation for a job well done.

I am amazed they were able to take this company public and are able to keep the stock price where it is. The programming is a row of dominoes about to tumble over.

Advice to Senior ManagementPull your heads out, your employees are not happy in the least bit. There are a lot of better companies out there and you have a lot of changing to do in order to improve.

Getting Innovative, but Micromanaged

Off-site Leasing/Service Agent (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Benifits Decent Pay Provide classes Promote from with-in Cons: Micromanaged (supposed to be rolling out software to watch our computer monitors soon...for "training purposes") Monthly Performance Tests… Advice to Senior Management: While I can understand recording our calls and having them graded, our Team Leads aren't teachers and shouldn't spend most of their time grading, that's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst mistake of my life.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free snacks in the break area. Cons: Working for Propertyware continues to be a major mistake and disappointment in my life. I've had four managers in 15 months, one of those… Advice to Senior Management: Was told my management that Realpage would hire talent regardless of location. We've had two instances here in SF where we've had qualified people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!