Regions Financial

www.regions.com

Steady career with great benefits, however advancement opportunities are few.

Branch Team Leader (Current Employee) Jackson, TN (US)

ProsGreat benefits for all aspects of employee's financial life. Time off is great with 11 vacation days, 10 holidays, and 12 sick days/ year starting out. Regions is very good about arranging a transfer if you need to move so they can retain your experience and training. Advanced technology makes working more efficient than working with a Community Bank.

ConsPath for advancement is very unclear. The branch you work at and the opportunities (amount of customer traffic) make all the difference in how much money you will make and how long it will take to get promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop setting unrealistic "stretch" goals that dishearten employees. Pay tellers more to reduce employee churn and create a more stable customer service environment. for customers. Increase bonuses for all employees when branch goals are met rather than just paying managers huge bonuses and hardly anything else to the rest of the staff who is otherwise very uncaring if goals are met since they receive very little compensation.

Overall great experience working for Regions, the company wants the employees to strive to be their best.

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Regions Financial full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Always providing training opportunities, likes to identify and promote hard… Cons: If you do not have a four year degree it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. If you prefer employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Somewhat decent place to work

Analyst (Current Employee) Birmingham, AL (US)

I have been working at Regions Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ethical Staff, Good city, Work life balance accecptable Cons: Pay and internal dynamics limit growth opportunities No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regions Financial.

Worked for Regions Financial? Contribute to the Community!