There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Very caring company to work for with opportunities to advance

Former Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
Former Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Regus (more than an year)

Pros

Direct involvement with clients,shared commision based on capacity giving initiative to recruit new clients/administrative work

Cons

Flexible work hours not an option

Keep Center morale high by acknowledging center staff for jobs well done. Flex-time an option when possible.

363 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Good overall comapny to work for

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Regus offers all of the things that are important to the average job seeker, such as Benefits, paid Holidays, and a bonus plan. There are multiple avenues offered within the company to help employees succeed such as Online Learning Development Tools, and a great support system! If you work hard, and go the extra mile, it will be recognized.

Cons

Regus is an extremely structured company, which is great, but does not leave a lot of room for creativity or new ideas on the employee end. There is constant change whether employee turnover, or new procedures. It can be hard to keep track of it all.

Quick, Flexible, Professional Office Space

Current Employee - Center Manager in Redwood City, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Redwood City, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I enjoy working at Regus as I get to meet people from around the world on a daily basis...my goal is to provide the highest level of customer service and make my clients job easier for them. The employees at Regus are fun, motivated, and hard working. We can transfer anywhere in the world as we have 1300 locations globally. You can't ask for better than that!!!

Cons

There are often too many people working on a project and there is confusion...we need a little more time to do things on our own and not be micro-managed so much that it is stressfull and takes away from time we could be working on something and being productive.

It would be great to not have so many meetings and spreadsheets due for everything as it takes time away from being able to actually work on tasks and complete. Invoices need to go back to the way they were, clients are more confused.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus