Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

people are amazing. so much upside. really cool space to work in also. cool vision that's relevant to what's happening in the world today.

Love it!

Cons

need more office space. growth so fast

get some more space. done a great job promoting from within and empowering really smart people-- keep it up!

Other Reviews for Responsys

Responsys has grown me as a professional and a person more than any other company I've worked for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

Responsys is a fast-paced powerhouse of learning and executing. Employees are counted on and made to feel important, because they are. Everyone has the same goal and that's to take the company to the next level. There's no room for selfish people at Responsys because of the camaraderie and teamwork instilled here.

Cons

If you're not a go-getter and a driven individual, you'll never make it at Responsys.

Continue to hire the best and brightest to continue the growth of this company.

My experience with Responsys has been on of continued learning, sharing, and growing both personally and professionally.

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

The people at Responsys are great. Everyone, including upper management, is eager to help you learn and succeed. As a sales person I always have a great reason to reach out to prospects, whether it be the newest Forrester report, an amazing event we are hosting, or just simply being the top ESP in the Industry, I love the opportunities to help me sell here. I know that in the hot spot for technology companies, I am at one of the best!

Cons

I wish there were more efforts to drive more inbound leads.

Great work! I love the open door policy and knowing I can come to you with any questions!

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!