Responsys

www.responsys.com

Positive, collaborative atmosphere

Operations Staff (Current Employee) San Bruno, CA (US)

ProsDespite the workload, everyone I work with is positive and upbeat. Even though it seems everyone has more tasks assigned to them than can reasonably be done in 40hrs/wk, everyone still will make time to help their coworkers. Everyone I work with is selfless and team oriented.
Management is encouraging and generous with acknowledging good, hard work. Management is aware of the workload and makes a great effort to let the staff know that they are appreciated.
Responsys does a great job of promoting from within so it is easy to see a future with the company.

ConsThe workload is very heavy and sometimes it seems as if there is no end in sight. It is difficult to go home every night knowing that your task list has gotten longer and not shorter.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people but continue to be cautious about who you bring on board. Don't panic and over-hire to the point where a dip in revenue would lead to layoffs.

Smart people, but not such smart comp plans

Strategic Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Responsys full-time

Pros: There are a lot of talented people - hard working… Cons: They are stingy on comp, stock and there is no… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people. Don't think like an ad… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good learning experience

Campaign Specialist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Responsys full-time for more than a year

Pros: Young, dynamic environment, good place to start your career with Cons: Less opportunity to grow here Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!