Reynolds American

www.reynoldsamerican.com

Former employee - Retail Rep in 90s and TMAS Analyst in late 2000s

TMAS Analyst (Former Employee) Winston-Salem, NC (US)

ProsThe pay and benefits are great, no doubt about that. While in the field it's a great company in that you get a company car and some autonomy/less micro-management.

ConsIn the Home Office there are constant political games and backstabbing going on. All the managers are jockeying for position and the rest of the workers are just trying to hang on. There are CONSTANT changes in what Senior Management claims they are trying to do and, in reality, they usually have no idea as to what is going on below them. The moral is exceptionally bad and the chances for promotion are very, very poor unless you become a favourite of some manager, look good, are young (new grad preferably)...and preferably all of the above.
There is little, if any, respect for Senior Management as they have no idea at all just how poor the moral is or how hopeless a great many of the employees actually feel.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to what is happening in your own company instead of just focusing on your next six or seven figure bonus.

This is a great company to work for, but at times can be overwhelming. The benefits make up for it.

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time

Pros: The benefits that the company offers Cons: The time spent on work after 5:00pm. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Territory Manager Experience

Territory Manager I (Former Employee)

I worked at Reynolds American full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pays well for entry-level position. Cons: Too much merchandising. Aggressive marketing strategies that are unethical. Re-locating… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!