Reynolds and Reynolds

www.reyrey.com

Reynolds And Reynolds

Product Manager (Current Employee) Kettering, OH (US)

ProsReynolds is a solid company. Good people for the most part. There has been a lot of talk comparing the old Reynolds to the new Reynolds. I think by now everyone is aware it is not the same Reynolds. It is a different company with different values. If you do not like the current culture look else where. Reynolds will offer a steady job.

ConsDo not expect to have your career sky rocket. There is very little opportunity for career growth. If you are looking for a long term company, I suggest that you at other opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is my perception for what it is worth; Senior management seem to lack the skills and experience to run a large organization. I believe that most are from Houston and to my knowledge do not have formal training to manage such a large organization. Either hire others or train the senior management team with the skills needed to keep Reynolds going.

It is like living out the movie Office Space

Web Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than a year

Pros: I made really great friendships when working at Rey Rey. Cons: The pay is entry level and they are extremely tight with raises. Our manager showed favoritism to several individuals and it was not fair… Advice to Senior Management: Act like management. Invest more in your employees. More

New review

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: 95% on the job training; good work/life balance; several extra-curricular… Cons: low salaries; too much reliance \ focus on entry-level associates;… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!