Rocky Mountain Chocolate

www.rmcf.com

The ownership makes the difference

Manager (Former Employee) Denver, CO (US)

ProsYou get to eat all the chocolate you want! As a franchise I had a great amount of influence on all aspects of our store.

ConsMost locations are franchises, and therfore you are at the beck and call of your owner. I have worked for two RMCF stores and the ownership made the difference. At my last position in Denver I was overworked, underpaid and underappreciated!

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a Company RMCF has little intervention at the store level, I would advise them to have a training seminar for their owners in order to provide them a brief glimpse as to what their responsibilities will entail.

Worked as a cashier for a few months during college.

Cashier (Former Employee) Grove City, PA (US)

I worked at Rocky Mountain Chocolate part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great part-time job. Great product that I felt comfortable selling to people. Most customers were very… Cons: Wasn't much opportunity for growth, but I wasn't really expecting… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on keeping on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, Nice coworkers

I have been working at Rocky Mountain Chocolate

Pros: Friendly coworkers and fun environment Cons: Started at low pay and often don't pay attention enough… More

There are newer reviews on Rocky Mountain Chocolate.

Worked for Rocky Mountain Chocolate? Contribute to the Community!