Rolls-Royce
www.rolls-royce.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great company.

Advanced Technologist (Former Employee)
Derby, England (UK)

I worked at Rolls-Royce full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat company to work for. I received a very comprehensive training and mentoring (this many depends on the group you have joined). A very professional organization.

ConsAs for many large organization, it take time to make things happen. It can be frustrating at a time. Old antiquated computers needs upgrading.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn technology area, I think RR managers and team leaders would benefit greatly from receiving training on talent management. It's not easy to round up a bunch of ambitious people and keep them all happy.

Great!

Commodity Buyer (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Rolls-Royce full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Work Life balance, Internal Exposure Cons: Slow Process, very process driven Advice to Senior Management: Gotta make decision faster Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great job Terrible management

Test Cell Technician (Current Employee)
Oakland, CA (US)

I have been working at Rolls-Royce full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay, good benefits, great people to work with. Cons: Management is very inexperienced and needs more training. Advice to Senior Management: Quit treating employees like robots. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rolls-Royce.

Worked for Rolls-Royce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rolls-Royce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rolls-Royce CEO John Rishton. All reviews posted anonymously by Rolls-Royce employees.