Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
  www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Fantastic work enviornment and compensation structure.

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company that gives employees ample flexibility and autonomy.
A decent percentage of compensation based on performance.
Very good benefits package for employees.

Cons

If you are stuck on a behind team as a Consultant, your compensation won't be great.

Consider contibuting to Graduate School tuition.

212 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Perfect for ambitious people who value hard work and want a dedicated CEO

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I am extremely happy working for this firm. They have implemented a very flexibile work schedule which has allowed me to continue my education while working full-time here. As the company has been expanding, the management has been working harder to address the needs of their current employees to ensure we are still focused, interested, and invested in the company. It's almost as if the bigger the company gets, the more attention we get from the partners and the CEO himself. Our CEO, Brint Ryan, makes a dedicated effort to prove to his employees that he sees us as a valuable part of his firm, instead of nameless people making him money. Ryan's ethical standards defy the negative impression many people have of large corporations, and Brint Ryan does an amazing job of making the firm profitable and expanding it, while showing us that we are important to him and his firm's success. The comfort instilled from the company is accompanied by high expectations and demands hard work, which creates a positive setting because the vast majority of Ryan's employees are all driven to succeed, and therefore I feel surrounded by ambitious people who feel fulfilled by hard work and success.

Cons

Working from home is not the easiest task due to occasional slow interenet connections. However I prefer to work in the office anyway, so it is not that big of a deal to me.

It is difficult to think of advice to give to the management becuase they are normally very dedicated to staying in touch with us to begin with.

Ryan offers great opportunities!

Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ryan is an exceptional place to work as it allows for work/life flexibility as well as great opportunities for advancement. Ryan provides a great work place atmosphere with the focus on client service. I would highly recommend a career at Ryan.

Cons

There are no major cons, but one small area of improvement could be made on the incentive/salary structure that is currently in place.

None that I can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC