Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
  www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

My last five years at Ryan has been both rewarding and challenging while affording maximum flexibility.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been able to work from multiple Ryan office locations as well as from home when necessary to accommodate demands of family and my husband's job transfer.

Cons

I really don't see any disadvantages to working at Ryan at this time, however, I do anticipate we will experience some bandwidth issues in the area of corporate services as we prepare for accelerated growth.

In the last couple years, I have seen that leadership has taken very positive steps in addressing employee feedback. As we continue to expand globally, we need to develop the appropriate level of IT infrastructure to handle global access points as well as increase resources in non-revenue producing corporate services support areas (Finance, Facilities, IT, Marketing, Professional Development and Training).

212 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Challenging and rewarding

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy the Firm's bonus structure that compensates people who work hard and bring value to the firm. The flexability Ryan give through the myRyan program is unmatched.

Cons

Can be stressfull at times. Would love to have a Christmas bonus. Wish partners would be more proactive instead of reactive.

It would be nice to have management be more transparent about what is going on. They are doing an execellent job though navigating the direction of the Firm.

Fantastic Place to Work!!

Current Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax
    Current Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Solid starting salary with opportunity for bonuses based on your projects, excellent work/life environment, friendly co-workers and management, tons of growth and potential to work all over the world.

Cons

Project (and bonus) allocation skewed depending on what office you're in (and team you're on).

Keep up the great work in growing the company and providing an excellent work/life environment! Allocation of projects does leave something to be desired for some of the satellite offices.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC