My last five years at Ryan has been both rewarding and challenging while affording maximum flexibility.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been able to work from multiple Ryan office locations as well as from home when necessary to accommodate demands of family and my husband's job transfer.

Cons

I really don't see any disadvantages to working at Ryan at this time, however, I do anticipate we will experience some bandwidth issues in the area of corporate services as we prepare for accelerated growth.

In the last couple years, I have seen that leadership has taken very positive steps in addressing employee feedback. As we continue to expand globally, we need to develop the appropriate level of IT infrastructure to handle global access points as well as increase resources in non-revenue producing corporate services support areas (Finance, Facilities, IT, Marketing, Professional Development and Training).

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

I am a 'lifer' at Ryan. I can't imagine working anywhere else and having such an entrepreneurial opportunity.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible schedule is fantastic. I truly do have the freedom to work wherever I want and whenever I want as long as my work gets done. For those in service delivery, there is no limit as to what you can make. Bonuses are not capped out which is great for those projects resulting in significant savings and a significant fee.

Cons

The struggles we are facing as an organization relate to high growth in a short period of time. The infrastructure has to grow quickly to support the organization.

Keep up the good work! myRyan has changed the company for the better and allowed many to spend quality time with their family while still getting their work done.

A Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Director  in  Arlington, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Director in Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ryan LLC offers a flexible work environment which empowers employees to be in control of their work hours, work location and personal committments. Everybody has the potential to earn above-market compensation. Assignment of professionals to teams results in pro-active efforts to generate value for the firm's clients and a sharing of skills, knowledge and friendship among team members.

In-house technical training is not only excellent but also better than what I experienced in working at a big 4 accounting firm. The training provides in-depth technical education and practical skills on how to perform and document tax recovery reviews.

Cons

I do not have any cons to note.

Nothing to recommend

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!