I have had numerous opportunities for advancement and enjoy the work that I do at Ryan.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great advancement opportunities
myRyan offers flexibility
Brint Ryan is a great innovator and visionary

Cons

Although Ryan offers great advancement opportunities, salaries remain lower than what the market is paying in most cases.

Pay employees more competitive salaries comparable to the market for lifelong employment.

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Challenging and rewarding

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I enjoy the Firm's bonus structure that compensates people who work hard and bring value to the firm. The flexability Ryan give through the myRyan program is unmatched.

Cons

Can be stressfull at times. Would love to have a Christmas bonus. Wish partners would be more proactive instead of reactive.

It would be nice to have management be more transparent about what is going on. They are doing an execellent job though navigating the direction of the Firm.

Fantastic Place to Work!!

Current Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax
    Current Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Solid starting salary with opportunity for bonuses based on your projects, excellent work/life environment, friendly co-workers and management, tons of growth and potential to work all over the world.

Cons

Project (and bonus) allocation skewed depending on what office you're in (and team you're on).

Keep up the great work in growing the company and providing an excellent work/life environment! Allocation of projects does leave something to be desired for some of the satellite offices.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!