S&P Capital IQ
www.capitaliq.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Product Consultant

Product Consultant (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at S&P Capital IQ full-time for more than a year

ProsNo dress code. Not a serious job (take that as you will). Good people.

ConsThe company is terrible. The leadership isn't there, the site is always broken, customers are leaving. They need to get back to basics- realizing that they are a software company. Too much emphasis on sales. You can't have 40% turnover in technology in under nine months and expect to be the same company. Too many old men making decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe upfront about the job people are applying for. I was an overachiever and even offered a promotion within the company which my boss blocked. It is a mess, don't work there.

work-life balance perfectly maintained

I have been working at S&P Capital IQ full-time

Pros: good culture, encouraging and motivating leadership, good scope for personal… Cons: there are not many cons i could write here, if any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good environment

I have been working at S&P Capital IQ

Pros: Great benefits and a fun place to work Cons: Company is rather new, so just a little bit unorganized More

There are newer reviews on S&P Capital IQ.

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!

S&P Capital IQ – Why Work for Us?

About S&P Capital IQ S&P Capital IQ is the powerful new combination of offerings previously provided by Capital IQ, elements of S&P including Global Credit Portal and MarketScope Advisor, enterprise solutions such as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at S&P Capital IQ reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for S&P Capital IQ CEO Lou Eccleston. All reviews posted anonymously by S&P Capital IQ employees.