SAIC
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Most Fulfilling in 40+ years

Manager to Incident-Problem Team (Current Employee)
Torrance, CA (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than a year

ProsVision - direction
Management - Control of Team
TEAMWORK - The best team members
Collaboration - Willingness to work and assist with other teams (internal/external)
Cooperation - Againg willingness to jump in and volunteer when other non-SAIC teams would not

ConsWhen a contract is expired, your left hanging without any 'next' assignment even after, blood, sweat and years (months) you have given to this fantastic company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn advance of contract end date, start assisting employee to determine where in the area/region he/she may be able to contribute to another contract or engagement.

Best company for freshers to start with

Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Noida (India)

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Grooming is perfect for the freshers. There's a lot to… Cons: They lacked behind in good HR Practices Advice to Senior Management: Keep Going!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Saic review

Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great salary, great benefits. Professionalism is a must. Many departments to choose… Cons: Moving around the company seemed to be difficult. I worked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.