SAIC
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

many opportunities

Solutions Architect (Current Employee)
Lynnwood, WA (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than 8 years

Proswork with multiple customers, challenging problems to solve and great people to work with

ConsThe copy is different for each division, I have worked in two and they are run totally different from each other. this could be good or bad, but just because one BU or division is bad does not mean the others are.

Advice to Senior ManagementMcLean and San Diego are not your only locations, if you work out side of these areas, the benefits are lacking and the hope for employment in case of loss of coverage is low.

Worst job experience of my 20 year career

I have been working at SAIC full-time for less than a year

Pros: None that I can recall. Cons: As of January 2013, the health benefits they offer will become nearly useless. If you don't have a billing code, then you don't receive… Advice to Senior Management: Weed out your lazy middle management and "wake up!" the upper management.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for!

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work/life balance; benefits are excellent; it is great place to work because of coo-workers; if you perform well you… Cons: There is not enough training; it looks like management is not that interested to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.