SAIC
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Summer internship at SAIC

Lab Intern (Former Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I worked at SAIC as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe intern program was very organized as a whole. There were many opportunities to meet other interns with the company. The atmosphere seemed very laid back. Many of the employees in the office were very willing to include the interns when going to lunch along with other activities outside of work. This made the workplace very comfortable as a new intern.

ConsIt would have been better if the mentors assigned to the interns could have work for them to do. This would help greatly to facilitate the learning curve for the interns.

For the most part it has been enjoyable

DPM Chem Demilitarization Program (Current Employee)
Abingdon, MD (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent benefits and compensation was adequate Cons: Way too much oversight by corporate including sometimes tedious processes… Advice to Senior Management: More empowerment to lower business units-- Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company with some drawbacks

Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee)
Oak Ridge, TN (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great People Very understanding Will Help in any Way Possible Cons: Laid off twice in six months Not a lot of room… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.