SYKES
www.sykes.com Tampa, FL 5000+ Employees

Disorganized Company, Weak Systems, Impersonal Experience

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL (US)

I have been working at SYKES part-time for less than a year

Prosability to work at home

ConsIneffective training that was too short and did not prepare us for work; trainers and floor support representatives who talked condescendingly to us, too much focus on one main "resource of information" when this resource is incomplete and not tailored for the types of calls that we get; imbalance of support reps to agents; insensitivity to needs of agents; constant "mandatory/voluntary" overtime.

Advice to Senior Managementbe more sensitive to the needs of your agents, as they are the face of your company. unhappy agents will make for bad customer service. choose quality over quantity. understand that they would not ask you questions if they had not checked their resources. become more of a team with your agents.

Y Sykes sux!

Tech Support (Former Employee)
Cairo (Egypt)

I worked at SYKES full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is in quite a good place in Cairo, with spacious rooms… Cons: The worst management I have ever seen, no order or system and lots of connections buisness there not to mention the injust and… Advice to Senior Management: Should work on communication and give everyone equal chances. They should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sykes Enterprises

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SYKES full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: * Good compensation and benefits package * Flex comp-ben Cons: Less opportunity for advancement for Support group More

There are newer reviews on SYKES.

Worked for SYKES? Contribute to the Community!

SYKES – Why Work for Us?

For more than 30 years, SYKES has been in the business of creating and maintaining satisfying relationships between client companies and their customers. During this time, they have also been creating gratifying jobs… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SYKES reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SYKES CEO Chuck Sykes. All reviews posted anonymously by SYKES employees.