There are newer employer reviews for Sales Partnerships

Sour Grapes from Prior Review

Former Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX (US)
Former Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Sales Partnerships full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

SPI was a great place to work - provided training and support while not forgetting the top performers. I suspect the reviewer with the low feedback was someone who was termed for failing training. They had no cases of fraud or anything like that (check with the State or with the BBB) - if anything, they replaced companies who did that sort of thing. I used to work for the client they represented and this was a FAR better environment and we doubled the client's sales as well.

Cons

Pretty common challenges for a growing company -- would like to see more programs and better communication between field offices

Keep adding new programs - have field offices that run different programs interact better.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Sales Partnerships (View Most Recent)

The managers are rude and they are fake.

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Sales Partnerships

Pros

Even though we were tracked by our BB the managers didn't ride along with the reps very often. They just sat in the office and looked on the computer to track us. Lazy, Lazy, Lazy....

Cons

Huge turnover of new sale representative. They should give all new reps a learning curve and not fire them 1 week after training.

Try to be a little bit nicer to your sales representative. Managers are not helpful at all. All they want is to torture you. This place will not last much longer.

Comradeship yet individual acts of deceit and fraud allowed or overlooked by managers, apparently unbeknownst to owners.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at Sales Partnerships

Pros

There's lots of flexibility and most employees are great people and environment for most part is friendly.
    Ability to learn from selling different types of products/services from different campaigns/contracts.
    Very little micro-managing.
    Very open atmosphere.

Cons

Few employees, although allegedly been in existence for over 13 years, can lend to very little energy on 'sales floor'.
    'Campaigns' don't experience longevity due to mismangement and unscrupulous hires.
    Anxiety and apprehension whether one will have job from day to day.
    Management is unprofessional at best.
    Very little communication tends to create animosity and anxiety among employees creating rumor speading and gossip.
    Few benefits yet much stress.
    Below average pay gets below average employees that has promoted a low integrity mileu.

Keep better eye on who is 'managing' programs as several program contracts were lost entirely due to managements inapproprate and unprofessional behaviors and language. Hiring practices should be improved and modified to allow those who've proven themselves to be granted increased revenue/salaries. Perhaps moving forward away from older ways of thinking and listening to others that are more in touch with change and modification. Maybe reading "Switch" by the Heath bros. would enlighten someone there. Allowing some feedback from the overachieving and underpaid few leaders could effect some transformative change in the spi work environment leading to a successful program and company.

There are newer employer reviews for Sales Partnerships