Salesforce

www.salesforce.com
There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce

DreamJob

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pay, culture, work/life Balance, volunteering, flexibility, benefits, training, exposure to new things, ability to be successful in many ways

Cons

I don't have any complaints as of yet. The only thing someone coming into the company may not like is the consistency that is change within the company.

1157 Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce (View Most Recent)

Growing too fast to maintain the quality in the field organization.

I worked at Salesforce full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Salesforce.com has some very good technology. They also seem to have some good dynamic leadership at the top. They have built a very strong following.

Cons

I had nearly 100% turnover on my team in the first year. Some people just walked out without another job. A couple just lasted a few months. There are some very arrogant, demanding people working in the field sales organization. Territories are shrinking quickly. Backstabbing is the norm for many people. Obviously there are some very good people there, but the bad apples spoil the entire bunch.

Take action on the troubles in the field and don't ignore the bad apples. I know for a fact that VPs knew about some really bad managers, but just ignored them, letting many good people walk out the door.

Great company to work for

I have been working at Salesforce

Pros

Salesforce does a great job of taking care of its employees safety and well-being. The safety, growth, and well-being of its employees is obviously a top priority. Coupled with impressive pay and benefits makes this a great company/

Cons

The company is growing at a very intense rate and it seems difficult to keep everything on track with so many changes. While this is only a complaint from an individual perspective it is still great to see the company grow at such an impressive rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce